- Are you resting enough?
- Do you take time out each day for rest?
- Try to have some time to yourself this week.
- What do we need a break from?
- How could God be honoured in our lives by stepping back from one activity to recharge our batteries?
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint”. - Isaiah 40:30-31
- Why not go and do something at home you have wanted to do for ages? Go and plan it, then do it!
- Is there a book you want to read and you have put off reading it for a long time? Go and start it today!
- In your busy life, why not sit down for a minute and pray to God. Talk to God about your day and what you have planned that day/week/year. Just have a conversation with him because he likes to listen. God wants you to take that time.
- Thanks to Father John Warrington