Would you like to be part of the National Shrine of Saint Jude every day through prayer, wherever you are? Would you like to become a Messenger of Saint Jude and share in the mission of the National Shrine? Then join the Carmelites in the Guild of Saint Jude.
The Guild of Saint Jude exists to
- Promote the love of God by fostering devotion to his Apostle Saint Jude
- Support and share in the mission of the Carmelite Family by prayer and material resources
- Raise awareness and encourage pilgrimages to the National Shrine
What are the benefits?
The Spiritual Benefits
- Members share in the daily Masses at the Shrine
- Members share in special Masses offered for them and their families each quarter
- Members join the Shrine in daily prayers throughout the year
- Handbook of Devotions
- Deceased members are remembered each year
Other Important Benefits
- Receive a membership certificate
- Receive a Guild of Saint Jude badge
- Receive our annual Guild magazine and quarterly Carmelite News
- Invitation to talks and events at the Shrine
- Access to a members' section on the Shrine website (coming soon)
- Invitation to the annual Guild talk at the Feast of Saint Jude
Our members are invited
- to say our recommended daily prayers
- to support and promote the Shrine
- to help spread devotion to Saint Jude
- to encourage people to join the Guild of Saint Jude
- to encourage people to receive the Carmelite News
How to join
Membership is open to all who have a devotion to Saint Jude.
If you have any queries please contact the Shrine Office.
The Guild exists in addition to the societies of prayer at the Shrine.
Guild of Saint Jude
Chaplain: Fr Brendan Grady, O.Carm
Patron: Fr Kevin Alban, O.Carm (Prior Provincial)
Secretary: Mr Matthew Betts
Carmelite friars and pilgrims at prayer at the National Shrine of Saint Jude.