Among the facilities on offer to pilgrims are:
- Daily celebrations of Mass and the Divine Office, and the Sacrament of Reconciliation on request
- Talks on Saint Jude and the Carmelite way of life by friars and lay people
- The use of the Shrine area, parish church, Carmel Hall (parish hall) and Saint Jude Welcome Centre (which can accommodate about 150 people with a small kitchenette)
- Toilets (with disabled access)
- Kitchen facilities (please note there is no café)
- Repository alongside the Shrine offering gifts and souvenirs
- Shrine Information Centre - a permanent display on the history of the Shrine
Individuals and pilgrimage groups are advised to contact the Shrine Office ahead of their visit to ensure that their needs can be met.
We welcome parish and other groups, but coach access to Tanners Street is limited (pilgrims can make the short walk from the adjoining street).
Though rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition, we welcome pilgrims of different Christian denominations and other faiths.
Pilgrims celebrate the Eucharist in the reception centre.